Ho Chi Minh City
Digital Transformation & Analytics
Mekong Capital is committed to unlocking the full potential of digital transformation. We are on a mission to align technology, people, and processes to optimize operational efficiency and effectiveness. If you’re a master of digital transformation, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team.
- Develop, implement, and continuously optimize a holistic digital transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Enhance customer experiences and maintain a robust enterprise architecture.
- Lead digital transformation initiatives with high impact, contributing to Mekong Capital’s Goals & KPIs.
- Provide leadership in leading and collaborating on cross-department Agile projects.
- Provide leadership for the vision of the Digital Transformation Team and Mekong Capital.
- Responsible for Mekongs DT Landscape and DT Roadmap. Prioritize digital initiatives based on impact, cost-effectiveness, and feasibility, fostering a digital culture for customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Proactively generate and cause new cross-functional projects successfully which are consistently used by everyone and fulfill the company’s vision.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and lead the implementation.
- Continuously improve and organize around results that elevate the performance of the company’s Top KPIs.
- Provides the leadership for high-impact initiatives, which improves efficiency and productivity across the organization.
- Evaluate and enhance the customer journey to ensure an optimal and seamless customer experience.
- Oversee the Digital Workplace, ensuring an optimal digital experience for key users (Partners, Investors, Directors).
- Utilize data analytics and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement in customer service and satisfaction.
- Implement technologies and processes that enhance customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop enrollment and support programs for employees impacted by digital initiatives.
- Align digital transformation projects with organizational goals and strategies.
- Lead and oversee the digital transformation initiatives across the organization, ensuring smooth transitions and minimal disruption.
- Develop and implement digital transformation strategies that enhance customer experience and business value.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a robust enterprise architecture that supports digital transformation initiatives.
- Ensure alignment with the business goals and technology strategy.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies and architecture solutions to drive digital innovation and transformation.
- Oversee the design and implementation of innovative digital solutions to solve complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, keeping them informed of progress and changes.
- Ensure successful deployment and adoption of solutions across the organization.
- Manage financial aspects of digital transformation initiatives, ensuring projects are completed within budget and deliver maximum ROI.
- Develop and oversee project budgets for efficiency.
- Handle administrative tasks related to your activities (contract with vendors, making payment requests)
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years in a management-level role (Senior Manager/Director/ Head level) within Digital or Product Management.
- Track Record: Proven expertise in successfully leading end-to-end digital transformation initiatives, from ideation to successful implementation.
- Knowledge: Deep understanding of enterprise architecture, technology solutions, and customer experience strategies.
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills; clear and direct communication, proactively addressing issues, and speaking up promptly when needed. A skilled listener, understands, and recreates others’ perspectives, aiming for the shared goal.
- Management Skills: Strong stakeholder and project management skills, especially in Agile/Scrum methodologies. Directly engage with teams and stakeholders to drive results.
- Leadership: Demonstrated high influence and leadership capability, empowering teams to excel and find fulfillment in their work.
- Language: Fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
- Mindset: Results-oriented with a natural curiosity.