Ho Chi Minh
Digital Transformation & Analytics
Reporting to Digital Transformation Manager, the Senior IT Systems and Security will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving our IT systems, ensuring the security of our data and IT infrastructure, and overseeing risk management strategies to align with the company’s business standards.
1. IT System Management and Maintenance
- Manage and monitor all installed IT systems and infrastructure for functionality and security. IT systems include (but are not limited to) local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), servers, storage systems, meeting room systems, digital displays, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment.
- Oversee the constant availability of company technical resources. Conduct daily morning IT routine to ensure all systems are operating optimally.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Optimize IT system and network performance.
- Maintain and update IT documentation, including system and network diagrams, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practice guidelines for the organization.
2. Cloud Management
- Proficiently manage and deploy Microsoft Cloud solutions, handling both the implementation and troubleshooting of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Migrate or move the system as required by the business. This could involve relocating servers, storage systems, network devices, and hardware to different locations or upgrading to newer technologies or cloud-based platforms.
- Perform shell scripting or other basic scripting tasks.
3. Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management
- Develop and implement security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Ensure effective Risk Management System within the area of IT, including risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring.
- Implement and oversee security measures to protect sensitive data and systems from penetration and cyber-attacks. Including managing Information Protection solutions.
- Ensure accurate permissions and restrictions are applied to company data, balancing security with workability and collaboration.
- Conduct tests and perform quality controls. Conduct Security audits and fix all IT security holes based on recommendations from the Audit company.
- Conduct Cybersecurity Awareness Training courses and exams annually/quarterly to maintain high-security awareness of all employees.
4. Administrative and other tasks
- Working hours: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Provide 2nd level for IT Helpdesk when escalated.
- Act as backup for the role of Senior Digital Workplace Experience Specialist.
- Purchase hardware for IT system following company purchasing guidelines and get approval from Task Manager.
- Handle administrative tasks related to your activities (contract with vendors, making a payment request, etc.)
- Other tasks requested by Task Manager or Partners.
- The Senior IT Systems and Security has proven working experience background in system administration, network configuration, video conference systems, Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Intune device management/deployment.
- Proven experience in IT systems security and risk management. Experience in planning, developing and implementing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- 3-5 years of experience at the Management level (Supervisor/Manager) in system administration, network administration, system security, or a similar role in a company size of 40-100 users, preferably within the services industry so that he/she can build a reliable & secured digital system for Mekong.
- The Senior IT Systems and Security is expected to work independently and exhibit high levels of responsibility and effective problem-solving. He/she should also have the ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and clear manner.
- Willingness to work early in the morning or outside of regular office hours when necessary (with leave day compensation). Available for domestic travel as required to meet business needs.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or a related field, is required.
- English language proficiency, both written and spoken, is required.
- Relevant certifications, such as CCNA, MCSA, CompTIA A+, or Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, is required.
- Professional security management certification, such as CompTIA Security+, SSCP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or other similar credentials, is a plus.