Ho Chi Minh city
Talent & Culture
- Mekong Capital’s purpose is reinventing Private Equity. We are looking for motivated & purpose-driven talent for our Talent & Culture team to cause breakthroughs in building up the Leadership team at our Investee Companies;
- Join us if you’re eager to be an added value partner with our investee companies in realizing an unpredictable future through Talent Acquisition, talent strategy, talent attraction, talent sourcing, and as an enabler for the Mekong Capitals’ vision;
- Join us if you are passionate about people (talent recruitment) & building up a high-performance culture.
Responsible for the implementation of VDI element Management Team at Mekong Capital and our portfolio companies: “The company has a world-class management/leadership team in place for each key management position: each manager can lead their team to reliably deliver the KPIs and other results for which they are accountable. The company attracts, recruits, and retains an extraordinary team. The company has a healthy balance of promoting capable people from within, while successfully recruiting outsiders who raise the company’s competency in key areas”
- Initiate & execute Reinvent Human Resources Practices for talent attraction, talent sourcing, and talent acquisition of Mekong Capital and our C-suite level positions at investee companies;
- Efficiently identifying and recruiting qualified people for C-suites positions to strengthen the leadership team at our investee companies, especially for C-suite level positions;
- Achievement of the annual milestones & KPIs set out at the beginning of the year for the position and closing all Mekong Capital and our portfolio companies’ recruitment positions on time & with the right talents from the company vision & culture;
- Coaching & consulting HR/recruitment team of investee companies to efficiently build up the capability to independently fulfill their recruitment needs up to Director/C-suite Level. Continuously improving the capacity of our investee companies to independently recruit strong & reliable managers;
- Develop & build sufficient potential pipeline candidates for critical positions/hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs for growth.
HR Integration and Development
Partnering with CEOs and HRDs on the integration/onboarding of newly hired C-suite level within the first to 6 months to ensure their successful integration and reliable delivery results and continuously generating breakthroughs from the 1st year and onward.
Talent Acquisition/ recruitment includes but is not limited to the following
- Responsible for talents attracting passive and non-passive potential/ top-tier candidates using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, and job boards;
- Conducting specific headhunting projects using LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms;
- Running recruitment re-invent processes/projects to achieve breakthrough results.
What you will need
- A proven & successful track record over a minimum of 5-8 years in Talent Acquisition/ Headhunting or equivalent experience in Executive Search, HRBP, HR consulting etc.
- Proven success in placing senior candidates in hard-to-fill roles or advanced LinkedIn recruiter skills.
Ways of being
- With a willingness to learn and develop you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations;
- Results-driven – quickly translate committed results into action, with little consideration or concerns and being unstoppable to get things done;
- Apply the core values as the foundation for producing results;
- Consistently dig deeper and generate new initiatives to excellence the TOS services with the highest velocity and best quality for our investee companies;
- You are resilient, having a strong capacity to work with different stakeholders, especially senior people.
- You are proficient in English and Vietnamese.