Ho Chi Minh city
Talent & Organization Stewardship
About the role
- Talent mapping is essential to forecast long-term hiring needs and cultivate organizational support for new roles over time.
- With this role, Mekong Capital can prioritize recruitment positions that are most impactful.
What you can offer
- 3 – 5 years of experience in executive talent sourcing.
- Strategically identify active and passive candidates.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates;
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each positions requirements;
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles;
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases.
- Optimize existing talent database.
- Expertise in identify top talents (C-level) of different industries.
What you would need
- Enjoy research, data analysis;
- Detailed and result oriented;
- Not limiting yourself to the “HOW”;
- Proven work experience as a talent sourcing/mapping specialist;
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge);
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.