We are looking for an Investment Associate for the project: Reforestation and carbon capture in Vietnam!
- Join us if you want to be a value-adding partner to reinvent private equity, generate breakthroughs, wealth and fulfillment.
- Join us if you have a strong passion and commitment to make a great impact on the community forestry.
- Join us if you have relevant experience in investing/managing reforestation projects.
The Investment Associate is accountable for large projects as assigned by a Deal Leader or independently accountable for an ongoing set of results that require project management and ownership. These projects would typically require you to ensure that the objectives/criteria/deliverables of the project are clear, that all of the relevant people are aligned around those, that there is a clear action plan, and hold the relevant people accountable to the action plan.
Their projects have a level of complexity that requires them to proactively solve problems, coordinate with others, ask questions, make requests of others, hold others accountable, and handle it fully when another person isn't delivering what is needed for the project to be completed.
- Has both forestry technical knowledge and investment.
- Has a foundational understanding of the commercial forestry sector in Vietnam including prevailing trade flows, existing regulatory framework, ownership structures, and how all these differ between small and large land owners.
- Potentially a strong fit with our core values and open to VDI framework.
- Approximately 4 years of some combination of non-profit, private equity, strategy consulting or investment banking experience.
Mekong Capital Vision Fulfillment Center, Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi City
This is a challenging role to take your leadership to the next level.
Send your profile NOW to at email@example.com