Ho Chi Minh City
- Collect documents promptly to stay updated on investee activities and performance.
- Review investee performance on monthly basis and compare to the budget, and inform management about any negative trends.
- Ensure the quality of the Financial Model is in line with Mekong guidelines.
- Conduct basic research and benchmark investees against top industry performers to identify areas for improvement.
- Regularly request and input monthly reports and minutes from investees into the internal system.
- Monthly High-Level Review of Investee Performance vs Budget, including: Analyze financial data, compare actual vs. budget, alert director or manager about downward trends, and provide detailed analysis for decision-making.
- Review financial models for compliance with MKC guidelines, verify accuracy, consistency, and standards adherence.
- Research investees’ performance, gather data on key indicators and compare against top industry performers.
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in Investees’ Performance:
- Analyze findings, identify improvement areas, look for efficiency, and profitability enhancements, and formulate actionable recommendations.
- Execute other tasks assigned by task manager.
- Has robust knowledge and analytical skills in financial statements, accounting, tax compliance, and risk assessment. Possesses experience in auditing, valuation, corporate finance, or investment banking.
- Capable of creating accurate financial models, conducting thorough financial & tax due diligence, and meeting high-performance standards.
- Produces professional-standard presentations and error-free financial models, showing commitment and persistence in achieving goals.
- Requires supervision by a senior professional for meetings and report completion.
- Effectively understands assignment objectives and asks sufficient questions to complete tasks reliably.
- Strong alignment with our Core Values.