Warmest greetings from the Recruitment team of Mekong Capital.
Mekong Capital has created an environment where people with integrity, leadership and commitment work together as a team to fulfill our vision. We recruit highly capable employees, encourage and support the continuous development of their skills and knowledge, and motivate them to produce results.
We are looking for potential candidates for following open positions:
1. Deal Support at Mekong Capital’s Investment Team
Located in Ho Chi Minh City: 1 position (Associate)
- The Deal Support are responsible for accomplishing projects assigned by Deal Leaders that require high level of insightful analysis, and project management. The projects could be in any phase of an investment from deal sourcing, appraisal, implementation, post-investment value creation or exit. Although Deal Support report to a Deal Leader on each investment, they see themselves as responsible for delivering the final result.
- Deal Support have the integrity to honor their word so that they can be fully relied on by the other members of Mekong Capital’s investment team, which runs like a well-oiled machine in which everyone can rely on each other.
- The Deal Support are relentless about delivering results, finding ways to overcome any obstacle, and is expected to communicate directly when something is missing or not working.
- The Deal Support are expert communicators. They listen well, and regularly ask questions when they are unclear about something or just curious. They deal with the facts, don’t avoid communicating anything, and don’t tolerate being confused or missing the full picture.
- Their projects have a level of complexity that requires them to organize everything around results, proactively solve problems, be direct in communication with others, ask questions, make requests of others, hold others accountable, and take any necessary actions for handling it fully when another person isn't delivering what is needed for the project to be completed.
- Can prepare professional-standard presentations and insightful visual displays.
- Can build and update error-free financial models.
- Ability to perform analytical and research activities, always clearly identifying the objectives and big picture, and being organized around delivering on those objectives.
- Performs analysis and writes significant parts of a pre-appraisal or appraisal based on our templates.
- Lives values similar to Mekong’s core values as a foundation for delivering results.
- Committed to applying Vision Driven Investing in a complete way.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills: Asks lots of questions, and directs those questions only to senior and relevant people.
To Apply for Deal Support position, please e-mail your applications in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General Accountant at Mekong Capital
Located in Ho Chi Minh city
- Finish Book-Keeping in Accounting System.
- Prepare monthly closing entry & monthly reconciliation of general ledger account.
- Prepare Payroll, check invoices and related documents, make transaction payments monthly or upon requests.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly declaration reports to Tax, GSO, DPI, Labor Union & ensure that they are submitted on time.
- Manage Petty cash, cash in bank & take care for all relating issues in relation to the bank account and the credit card system.
- Update new Tax laws, Social/Health/Unemployment Insurance regulations, ensure that employees and company are in full compliance with them.
- Manage fixed assets, accounting books and documents, including: Contracts, Invoices and related documents, ...
To Apply for General Account position, please e-mail your applications in English to email@example.com